Meet our unbe-leaf-able fall/winter salads, featuring seasonal ingredients that highlight the harvest — bursting with flavor, color, texture and toppings! Evergreens is dedicated to seasonal sourcing, which gives you the freshest, most nutrient-dense versions of foods — the way nature wanted ya to have ’em.
1. Beauty and the Beet: Romaine, Mixed Greens, Tangerines, Cucumbers, Pickled Beets, Almonds, Feta, Black Pepper with Citrus Marmalade Dressing
Fun Facts: The Beauty of Beets!
- They’re cleansers that detox blood
- They make your body more alkaline and anti-disease
- They reduce inflammation
- They lower blood pressure, protecting your heart
2. Apple Bottom Greens: Romaine, Kale, Walnuts, Apples, Gorgonzola, Dried Cranberries, Celery, Apple Chips with Cider Dressing
Fun Facts: How bout them apples!
- While apples grow year-round, peak season is in fall and early winter
- Apples are the largest agricultural product grown in WA State
- They are full of soluble fiber, low in calories, and rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and C
3. Off the Hook: Romaine, Arugula, Green Olives, Grape Tomatoes, House Pickles, Marinated Albacore Tuna, Mama Lil’s Peppers, Hard Boiled Egg with Dijon Balsamic Dressing
Fun Facts: Don’t get in a (health) pickle!
- Pickled foods are great for your digestive system
- They contain bacteria that help your body better process food, absorb nutrients, and offset the impact of bad bacteria
- Plus, this salad has over 20g of protein
4. The Fast and the Curry-ous: Spinach, Napa Cabbage, Quinoa, Carrots, Garbanzo Beans, Pepitas, Grapes with Curried Yogurt Dressing
Fun Facts: Plant the seed of knowledge!
- Pepitas, the “little seed of squash”, don’t have a shell and are found in select pumpkin varieties
- They’re a natural source of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
- Crunch down! Carrots have beta carotene for boosting eye health