|Job Title: Commissary Driver||FLSA Status: Hourly|
|Reports To: Commissary Manager||Prepared Date: March 2022|
Evergreens is a fast casual restaurant concept serving salads, wraps, and grain bowls. We have a busy commissary kitchen that supports our 10 locations in Seattle, Bellevue and Kirkland, and are looking for a rock star to join our team!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
AM Prep + Delivery Driver (schedule is 4/5am-12:30/1:30pm)
- Bring enthusiasm and positivity to every aspect of the job
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to our restaurants in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing, stage and deliver orders to ensure that accurate deliveries
- Keeping our truck clean and communicating any maintenance issues with the Commissary General Manager
- Develop your culinary knowledge and prep all ingredients to Evergreens standards
- Safely handle knives, blades, and kitchen utensils
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and organization
- 20 years old
- Minimum 1 year of delivery driver experience; prior restaurant experience is a plus!
- Valid Food Handler’s Permit
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (driver’s abstract will be requested)
- Strong time management skills as punctuality is key to success in this position
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Self-starters who want to develop with a rapidly expanding company
PAY AND PERKS:
- $18-20/hour DOE
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Get $40/month for fitness memberships, bus passes and work parking
- Free shift meal AND 50% off at ALL Evergreens locations
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 60 days of full-time employment
- Fun work environment with friendly coworkers
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Working at an Evergreens is a very physical job – team members work on their feet for most or all of the day. Team members must also be comfortable with pushing a 300lb cart. Team members will occasionally position themselves (e.g. walk, bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull) to handle or move objects weighing up to 75 lbs. Schedule may include weekends, holidays, and other hours as business requires, in hot and cold conditions as well as outdoor.
Evergreens provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Evergreens complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.