|Job Title: Administrative Coordinator||FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Part Time (20 hours/week)|
|Reports To: Hilary Hartford, Director of Administration||Prepared Date: April 2021|
Position Description: The Administrative Coordinator provides integral support to the Home Office and Store Leadership team, bringing a level of organization and attention to detail that is unparalleled. They engage fully in every project they take on, prioritize tasks and workflow to ensure deadlines are met, and are knowledgeable about store level operations. They show a general curiousity and enthusiasm, and ask questions that propel the business forward. They take initiative, are able to work in a fast paced environment, and communicate in a timely and effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds trust through accountability, dependability, organization, and follow-through.
- Communication style is professional, confident, informative, inclusive, and adaptive.
- Shows adaptability and creativity in problem solving and is resourceful, and solutions oriented.
- Able to work independently, reliably, and knows when to involve others to ask for help.
- Understands, models, and instills company culture.
- Verbal and written communication keeps people informed clearly, effectively and in a positive way.
- Builds strong relationships across all facets of the business.
- Demonstrates how to work positively and productively during times of uncertainty; adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Establishes high standards and accountability, and embraces mistakes to learn, adjust, and do better.
- Makes good decisions on behalf of the company, guest, and team member; acts decisively under pressure.
- Maintains organization in a fast-paced environment and manages time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Delivers exceptional service to team, vendors, guests, and community.
- Builds community both within and outside Evergreens.
- Creates a welcoming, open, and inviting environment that encourages participation and engagement.
- Actively listens, embraces feedback, and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Keeps others informed and effectively presents feedback and ideas; seeks alignment when needed.
- Manages through conflict and removes roadblocks to get to the best outcomes.
- Supports the Director of Administration and manages employee administrative duties including benefits enrollments, bi-weekly payroll processing, unemployment claims and additional projects as needed.
- Manages Home Office administrative duties including invoicing, mail, supply ordering, office management, etc.
- Anticipates store level administrative needs, collaborates with Home Office team to execute and follows through on all projects and communications in a timely manner.
- Understands the mechanics of our business and is able to step in to help as needed.
- 1+ years’ experience in food service preferred.
- Proven project management or related skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills; is detail oriented.
- Exemplary time management skills and operates with professionalism and discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has a clean driving record and current, valid driver’s license and insurance.