|Job Title: Catering Sales Manager||FLSA Status: Exempt|
|Reports To: Tom Small & Wendy Collie, Co-CEOs||Prepared Date: June 2020|
Position Description: Identifies creative growth opportunities, allowing Evergreens to reach new target audiences through different platforms. Supports catering execution and provides outstanding communication and service to team, guests, and vendor partners. Develops a detailed and organized plan to meet goals, reports on benchmark achievements and adapts strategy to accomplish sales metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates clearly and effectively, responds positively to feedback, and collaborates with others to accomplish company goals.
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service, leading to guest satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Self-initiated and driven to achieve results to maximize the value of available resources.
- Strong team player, willing and able to step into any stage of the process to support, develop and succeed.
- Detail oriented with the ability to foresee barriers and remove roadblocks.
- Responsible for all outside sales and catering operations including Evergreens’ daily delivery program.
- Develops overall catering sales strategy, identifies existing opportunities, establishes metrics to measure progress and implements systems and processes to achieve short- and long-term goals.
- Creates interesting and effective sales proposals, marketing information, and ways to engage potential customers that represents the Evergreens brand, products, and services.
- Builds an accurate list of established and target customers and maintains this database for use across all Evergreens communication platforms.
- Proactively solicits new business, follows up on leads and effectively initiates interest in Evergreens catering services.
- Skilled at closing the deal, securing contracts, and developing long term, recurring business.
- Establishes and maintains client relationships, evaluates needs and provides recommendations to grow the relationship.
- Collaborates with Home Office and Store Leadership teams to identify areas for improvement and streamline services.
- Delivers high quality product and services and maintains a safe, secure, sanitary, and healthy environment.
- Utilizes cold calls and promotions to acquire new guests and catering opportunities.
- 2+ years’ experience in food service required, catering or event experience preferred.
- Proven experience in sales management and growth.
- Excellent customer service, both written and verbal and employee relations skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or related software preferred.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as part of their full-time schedule.
- Has a clean driving record and current, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.