|Job Title: Marketing Manager||FLSA Status: Exempt|
|Reports To: Wendy Collie, Co-CEO||Prepared Date: June 2020|
Position Description: Incorporates Evergreens mission, vision, and values into all marketing efforts. Develops an omni-channel strategy that establishes a consistent voice, personality, and brand image to share our values and to promote Evergreens as an essential element of a healthy lifestyle. Collaborates with others and clearly communicates the steps to effectively execute strategies and achieve desired results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds trust through accountability, dependability, organization and follow through.
- Communication style is professional, confident, informative, and adaptive.
- Shows adaptability and creativity in problem solving and is solutions oriented.
- Able to work independently and reliably and knows when to involve others.
- Understands, models, and instills company culture.
- Communicates clearly, effectively and in a positive way that inspires staff to be at their best.
- Models building strong relationships across all facets of the business.
- Demonstrates how to lead positively through uncertain, unexpected, and changing priorities.
- Establishes high standards and accountability, and embraces mistakes to learn, adjust, and do better.
- Bases decisions on analysis, experience, resources, and circumstances and acts decisively under pressure.
- Maintains organization in a fast-paced environment and manages time effectively.
- Delivers exceptional service to team, vendors, guests, and community.
- Builds community both within and outside Evergreens.
- Creates a welcoming, open, and inviting environment that encourages participation and engagement.
- Rallies the team, can get buy-in and alignment, and leads with passion.
- Actively listens, embraces feedback, and collaborates with others to achieve business goals.
- Leads the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Stewards the brand and uses brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all channels.
- Establishes brand positioning, determines target audiences, and develops marketing plans with specific objectives for each channel.
- Develops marketing initiatives to elevate awareness, drive sales, and build loyalty.
- Oversees retail marketing, promotional calendaring, digital media, social channels, and community engagement.
- Oversees guest feedback, provides prompt responses and positive resolutions.
- Establishes and monitors clearly defined metrics to track progress and adjusts plans to maximize results.
- Effectively presents ideas, programs, strategies, budgets, and results to internal and external teams and gains alignment.
- Provides direction and feedback during times of ambiguity.
- Manages through conflict and removes roadblocks to get to the best outcomes.
- Oversees key vendors and manages budget appropriately.
- Supports all store openings.
- Supports public relations efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite & Google Analytics/AdWords preferred.
- Experience in online marketing, social media applications, marketing platforms and database systems required.
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and brand campaigns, as well as design skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.