|Job Title: Program Manager||FLSA Status: Exempt|
|Reports To: Hilary Hartford, Director of Administration||Prepared Date: March 2021|
Position Description: The Program Manager is a key player in the execution of store level initiatives and provides valuable support to Store Leadership and the Home Office. They bring passion and perseverance to the team, always ready to engage on new and different projects, and has the ability to plan and implement initiatives that improves our guest and team member experience. This individual collaborates with others and clearly communicates the steps to effectively execute strategies and achieve desired results, while advancing our mission, vision, and values in all they do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds trust through accountability, dependability, organization, and follow-through.
- Communication style is professional, confident, informative, inclusive and adaptive.
- Shows adaptability and creativity in problem solving and is solutions oriented.
- Able to work independently, reliably, and knows when to involve others to ask for help.
- Understands, models, and instills company culture.
- Communicates clearly, effectively and in a positive way that inspires staff to be at their best.
- Models building strong relationships across all facets of the business.
- Demonstrates how to lead positively through uncertain, unexpected, and changing priorities.
- Establishes high standards and accountability, and embraces mistakes to learn, adjust, and do better.
- Bases decisions on analysis, experience, resources, and circumstances and acts decisively under pressure.
- Maintains organization in a fast-paced environment and manages time effectively.
- Delivers exceptional service to team, vendors, guests, and community.
- Builds community both within and outside Evergreens.
- Creates a welcoming, open, and inviting environment that encourages participation and engagement.
- Rallies the team, can get buy-in and alignment, and leads with passion.
- Actively listens, embraces feedback, and collaborates with others to achieve business goals.
- Effectively presents ideas, programs, strategies, budgets, and results to internal teams and gains alignment.
- Provides direction and feedback during times of ambiguity.
- Manages through conflict and removes roadblocks to get to the best outcomes.
- Manages specific projects, from inception to execution, that align with our strategic goals, promoting growth and increased guest engagement.
- Acts as a liaison to Director of Operations Services and Director of Marketing, organizes and executes store level programs and initiatives and provides thoughtful planning and feedback through the process.
- Supports all store openings and assists in grassroots efforts to reach new guests and engage with lapsed guests.
- Leads the catering program including order administration, communication with store leadership and order delivery.
- Manages alternatives channels including strategic placement, installation, and consistent follow-up to make sure they are meeting benchmarks for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- 2+ years’ experience in food service required; catering or event experience preferred.
- Experienced in sales management and growth, balanced with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, decision making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work evenings and weekends as part of their full-time schedule.
- Has a clean driving record and current, valid driver’s license and insurance.