|Job Title: Team Member||FLSA Status: Non-Exempt|
|Reports To: General Manager||Prepared Date: June 2020|
Position Description: Creates a welcoming environment for all through positivity, exchange of ideas and passion for the work being done. Guides guests through the Evergreens experience, creating long-lasting relationships and guest loyalty. Upholds the quality of product and services, embraces operational changes, and works with a sense of urgency to achieve goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food orders for guests using Evergreens’ recipes and standards.
- Understands and executes daily prep list to Evergreens’ standards.
- Handles knives and operates food production equipment safely.
- Prevent the spoilage of ingredients through proper storage in designated containers and in designated areas.
- Clear, clean and sanitize dining area.
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain cleanliness of work areas, surfaces, utensils, equipment, and dishes.
- Adheres to all food handling and safety regulations throughout the kitchen and restaurant.
- Follows all safety and sanitation guidelines and regulations to ensure quality food service.
- Accepts payment in the form of cash, and credit or debit cards for items purchased.
Hospitality & Guest Experience
- Demonstrates commitment to providing an excellent guest experience and hospitable environment.
- Provides menu information to customers, including explanations of ingredients and preparation methods.
- Communicates and delivers a friendly, welcoming, exceptional guest experience that differentiates our brand.
- Embraces feedback, provides solutions, and understands guest satisfaction and loyalty are vital to long-term success.
- Addresses guest concerns and guide them to a positive resolution.
- Communicates often and openly to seek and share information, solicit feedback, and encourage dialog.
- Contributes positively to a productive and engaged team by supporting and working well with others.
- Follows direction in a fast-paced environment and manages time effectively.
- Able to work independently and reliably and knows when to involve others.
- Understands and incorporates Evergreens values into their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Embraces new ideas and change, demonstrating flexibility in their role and adapting in response to business needs.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- 1+ years of customer service preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Appropriate state food handler’s card required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods standing as well as lateral movement on the make line.
- Kneeling to reach low storage and refrigeration.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Fast-paced lunch and dinner rushes demand constant multi-tasking in a fluctuating environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays depending on store needs.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods.